Cameron Impact Scholarship presents you with an opportunity for you to live your dreams. Your academic dreams can be achieved; do not give up.
In this article, you will learn about the Cameron Impact Scholarship and other variants of it that can help you reach your academic dreams.
About Cameron Impact Scholarship
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, an impact-driven undergraduate scholarship given to 10-15 excellent high school students who have excelled in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics.
The Cameron Impact Scholar is distinguished among their peers by their passion to make a positive difference in their communities and the globe at large.
Our Scholar wishes to be a good force for change and intends to personalize their education to that purpose. The Cameron Impact Scholarship pays for the recipient’s complete tuition, fees, and books at any eligible college or institution in the United States.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based program that is available to all applicants who satisfy the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of ethnicity, socioeconomic class, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background characteristics.
We are searching for young leaders who have shown a strong dedication to making a good difference in their communities.
Cameron Impact Scholarship Eligibility / Selection Process
There are several methods to make a good difference in a variety of professional jobs. In their lifelong commitment to the greater good, the Cameron Impact Scholar possesses both the talent and the will to make genuine meaningful contributions.
The Foundation will award about 25% of the scholarships, or one-quarter of the total, to persons pursuing professions in education, nonprofits, government, and/or the military with a declared professional aim of public service.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is awarded based on the following criteria: The applicant must;
1. Maintain a minimum, unweighted GPA of 3.7/4.0 or above throughout their high school coursework;
2. Be a naturalized citizen of the United States of America;
3. Be a member of the Class of 2023 and plan to enroll in a full-time course of study for a degree at an approved four-year U.S. college or university for the entire academic year after high school graduation;
4. Demonstrate proficiency in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, and participate actively in community service and/or civic-minded venues. and
5. Submit the online application, two needed letters of recommendation, and a transcript proving academic accomplishment by the Application Deadline.
- Chevening scholarship for Nigerians
- NLNG scholarship
- International Schools in Lagos
- Best Boarding Schools in Nigeria
How to Apply for Cameron Impact Scholarship
To apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
1. To apply, please go to the official website.
2. Submit the three components listed below by the Application Deadline:
- Online application;
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts verifying academic excellence are necessary.
The Initial Online Application can be submitted in two ways:
- The Class of 2023 early application deadline is May 20, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- The Class of 2023 regular application deadline is September 9, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
On a rolling basis, applications are received and reviewed. Please keep in mind that the Foundation will only consider 3,000 applications from the Class of 2023. If and when this limit is reached, we will post a notice on our website and social media sites.
The Selection Committee will choose 75-100 Finalists for in-person interviews in the Fall of 2022 (usually at the Applicant’s high school). The Cameron Impact Scholarship winners will be revealed in December 2022.
For the term of the Scholarship, recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship must attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit.
It is strongly recommended that applicants submit their applications well in advance of the final deadline.
The Foundation accepts no responsibility for technological submission challenges that an applicant encounters on the final due date.
Recommendations and transcripts can be posted immediately inside the Application when requested, or they can be e-mailed to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only send two letters of recommendation.
To Apply, CLICK HERE
We believe this article “Cameron Impact Scholarship” was helpful. Please do not hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones out there.