Funny Twitter Quotes: Social media (like Twitter) is a powerful vehicle for personal expression. And this could be in business and otherwise.
Since the first tweet was posted on March 21, 2006, Twitter, in particular, has changed the way the world communicates.
It has likewise changed the way customers interact with businesses. And this is done individually, and transparently.
Also, it is a platform where people go to ease off their stress. There is a lot of fun on Twitter. In this article, we have compiled some funny Twitter quotes to crack you up.
What You Didn’t Know about Twitter
Twitter is not the most popular social media channel in the world. However, it has billions of accounts and millions of active users. Also, it is among the most powerful platforms for real-time communication.
It has the power to get employees fired, professional sports heroes dethroned, and governments were overthrown.
Businesses recognize that having a social media presence is no longer optional. Brand-building in the 21st century is most certainly rooted in social media engagement.
To not have a presence on platforms like Twitter, is to miss out on opportunities to interact with legions of people every day.
Funny Twitter Quotes
- Wish there was a way to pause adulting and lower the difficulty level.
- The whole “having a job” is getting in the way of “living my best life.”
- You don’t know what you have until it’s gone. For example toilet paper.
- Someday I will solve my problems with critical reasoning. But today, I will solve it with chocolate.
- My summer body wasn’t ready but my winter body is ahead of schedule.
- Maybe she’s crazy, maybe she just needs carbs.
- I want to live in a world where searching for plane tickets burns calories.
- My book club only reads wine labels.
- Leaving your house without earphones can ruin your entire day.
- Boys don’t mature. They just graduate from Xbox to golf.
- I am a person who wants to do a lot of things trapped in a body of a person who wants to sleep a lot.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails.
- You may not be my cup of tea but you’re totally my 10th shot of tequila.
- If you wanna impress me with your car, it better be a food truck.
- I think I might have seized the wrong day.
Funny Twitter Quotes to Crack You Up
- Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it’s probably shit.
- My favourite sport is tracking my online orders.
- If by clubbing, you mean, eating club sandwiches, then yes, I like clubbing.
- I meant to behave but there were too many other options.
- Better late than ever.
- As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially viable to dispense it.
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
- Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned?
- Do you flee Twitter after you post something or are you normal?
- I just hate how I lose all my energy converting oxygen to carbon-di-oxide.
- It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.
- I’m so athletic, I surf the internet.
- Just by seeing how some people wear masks, I completely understand how contraception fails.
- If you think about it, a human came from a human, because a human came in a human.
- My mom never says no, she just stares at me till I walk away.
Funny Twitter Quotes that are Actually True
- “Twitter provides us with a wonderful platform to discuss/confront societal problems. We trend Justin Bieber instead.” ― Lauren Leto, author, and co-founder of Texts from Last Night
- “On Twitter, we get excited if someone follows us. In real life, we get really scared and run away.” ― Unknown via @mozusa
- “The best way to engage honestly with the marketplace via Twitter is to never use the words “engage,” “honestly or “marketplace.” ― Jeffrey Zeldman, web designer, and entrepreneur
- “All one needs is a computer, a network connection, and a bright spark of initiative and creativity to join the economy.” ―Don Tapscott, author and business executive
- “Activate your fans; don’t just collect them like baseball cards.” ― Jay Baer, Convince & Convert founder
Funny Twitter Quotes
- “When you’ve got 5 minutes to fill, Twitter is a great way to fill 35 minutes ― Matt Cutts, former head of the Webspam team at Google
- “A creative idea plus a fresh network is the best way to go from zero to millions.” ― Jonah Peretti, founder and CEO of Buzzfeed
- “The qualities that make Twitter seem inane and half-baked are what makes it so powerful.” ― Jonathan Zittrain, Harvard Law professor
- “On Twitter, you get 140 characters to be worth paying attention to, no matter who (or what) you are.” ― Graeme, co-host of Wait, What? Podcast
- “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” ― Brian Solis, principal of FutureWorks
- “Given a limit of 140 characters, people consistently reaffirm that creativity is a renewable resource.” ― Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, Medium, and Jelly
- “Our head of social media is the customer.” ― McDonald’s
- “We live in a world where engagement with your consumer is critical. The one-to-many paradigm is gone. Are you prepared?” ― iProspect, a digital marketing agency
- “The Internet has turned what used to be a controlled, one-way message into a real-time dialogue with millions.” ― Danielle Sacks, executive editor at MRKR
- “It’s not just about consuming content, but sharing it, passing it on, and adding to it.” ― Ariana Huff, Huffington Post
We hope you liked the funny Twitter quotes we shared above. You can use them when you’re out of content and make your Twitter profile interesting. You can always count on us for more interesting quotes like these.