Happy New Month Quote: Like many people, you may have made a New Year’s resolution this year. And you may have forgotten about your goal soon after. It can be disheartening to set a goal and then fail to meet your deadline.
However, what happens if you miss the target on your monthly goal?
Not to fear, after one month ends a new month begins, and with that new month comes another set of 30 days to try again. With new month motivational quotes you can keep going strong.
That’s why it’s important to also set incremental monthly goals backed up with new month motivational quotes to help you reach the bigger goal for the year.
In this article, we have gathered some very interesting and encouraging new month quotes to keep you going.
Happy New Month Quote to Motivate You
- “Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.” – Heraclitus
- “I don’t like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup.” – Jejomar Binay
- “If life was a book; every day would be a new page, every month would be a new chapter, and every year would be a new series.” – Elizabeth Duivenvoorde
- “Losing gets old. It’s just been a heck of a month, to be honest with you.” – Alan Trammell
- “Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
Happy New Month Quote to Keep Trying
- “For the first month, I listened, and I tried very hard not to draw conclusions.” – Lou Gerstner
- “Every month brings pleasure bright If the heart is only right.” – Palmer Cox
- “One changes, as a writer, fairly quickly; what you wrote six months or a year ago might not sound right anymore.” – Keith Gessen
- “Life is endless, not punctuated by nights, days, months and years – for all are one, in the eternal stream.” – Sathya Sai Baba
- “Every day I spend time on the treadmill. I am walking faster, stronger and harder than I was two months ago.” – Grete Waitz
Happy New Month Quote to Encourage You
- “Your thinking is the factory of life. What product are you producing?”― Dr. Billy Aslbrooks
- “Delete the thoughts from your mind, which do nothing good to you!”― Gunjan Bugde
- “Let from this month onwards your days become happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying, and joyful.” – Rajesh Goyal
- “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
- “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
Happy New Month Quote to Learn From
- “Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.” – Nicholas M. Butler
- “Stop seeing everything in binary. The world is beyond yes or no, and right or wrong.”― Davinder Pahra
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” —Andrew Carnegie
Happy New Month Quote to Believe in Yourself
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
- “Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy.” – Henri Nouwen
- “Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind you and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is.” – Bob Feller
- “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
Happy New Month Quote to Keep Your Faith
- “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless
- “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
- “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
- “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
Short Happy New Month Quote
- “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.”― Richie Norton
- “Today is not the end but today is a new beginning.” ― Amit Abraham
- “You can do the impossible because you have been through the unthinkable.” ― Christina Rasmussen
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ― Josiyah Martin
- “A pessimist is someone who has forgotten the joy of beginning.”― Marty Rubin
Happy New Month Quote to Guide You
- “Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.”― Kaleb Kilton
- “You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please.”― Charlotte Eriksson
- “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us.” ― Mimi Novic
- “Every morning a new sun greets us and our new life begins.” ― Marty Rubin
- “If something great is going to happen in your tomorrow there are certain things that need to end today.”― Sope Agbelusi
What did you learn from the happy new month quote? Did it teach you about finding fresh starts?
If you have a goal that you’ve been working on but you’ve failed to meet your deadline, it does not mean that you’ve failed at your goal.
With every happy new month comes a new beginning and an opportunity to try again. This philosophy doesn’t just apply to New Year’s resolutions, but also to life itself. Think for a moment.