If you have been waiting for the ICPC recruitment 2022, then hear this. There is good news. The portal is currently open for online application. The ICPC recruitment form can be accessed via the ICPC recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and ICPC recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the ICPC recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
What Do You Know about ICPC?
Before we discuss the ICPC recruitment in detail, you need to know this. ICPC stands for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. In full it is the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission.
It is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The Mandate of ICPC
Its mandate is to receive and investigate reports of corruption and in appropriate cases prosecute the offender(s).
Also, it is to examine, review and enforce the correction of corruption-prone systems and procedures of public bodies. And this is with a view to eliminating corruption in public life.
Also, it is to educate and enlighten the public on and against corruption and related offences. This is with a view to enlisting and fostering public support for the fight against corruption.
The Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act 2000 governs the committee’s activities. ICPC is one of the federal government agencies.
Interestingly, the core mandate of ICPC is to prohibit and prescribe punishment for corrupt practices and other related offences.
Duties of the ICPC
The duties of the Commission are paraphrased in the following:
- To enlist and foster public support in combating corruption.
- Also, to educate the public on and against corruption, bribery, and related offences.
- Furthermore, to advise and assist parastatal or any agency on ways by which corruption or fraud may be minimized or eliminated by them.
- Additionally, to examine the practices, systems, and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
- Also, to receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and in appropriate cases, prosecute the offenders.
Working with the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of many.
So if you think you have what it takes to join the ICPC in fighting corruption in the country, then you are one step away from securing a place at the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. And trust us; you will give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Read on to learn more.
What You Should Know about ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023
Before we begin, take note of the following:
- The application form is free.
- Also, take time to fill out the online application form.
- You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines will be considered. These include:
- Computer Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Computer Forensic.
- Mass Communications.
- Computer Science.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo an online/written assessment test and a computer-based aptitude test, which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment.
In addition to paramilitary training, candidates will also undergo a polygraph test. It is advisable to have a good health record.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet. This is to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process.
ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
Below are the requirements for ICPC recruitment.
Entry Requirements for ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be Nigerian Citizens.
- A certificate of State of Origin duly signed is required.
- However, candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted.
- Also, a birth certificate or age declaration certificate is needed.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Also, strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills is needed.
- Additionally, the applicant must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Also, computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure.
- Possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution is needed.
- Also, applicants interested in ICPC recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application.
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Also, interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
- Also, you must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
We believe you will meet the above requirements.
How to Apply For ICPC Recruitment 2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal HERE and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQS about ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023
Is ICPC Currently Recruiting for 2022?
ICPC invites applications from suitably qualified applicants who want to build and advance their careers with ICPC. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and submit an application.
When is the ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023 closing date?
ICPC Recruitment Closing date 2022/2023 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the ICPC recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attend to them.