INEC Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. To learn more about this recruitment, continue reading through this page.
Interestingly, this article contains information on the INEC recruitment portal and application guidelines. Also, on this page, you will learn how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the INEC job on the website HERE
However, most importantly, you should know that the INEC recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of INEC. But then, what do you know about INEC?
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established in 1998. And it is the electoral body which oversees elections in Nigeria.
General Abdulsalami Abubakar established the current INEC. This was with Justice Ephraim Akpata as chairman. Akpata had to deal with 26 political associations, giving only nine provisional registrations as political parties for the 1998–1999 elections.
Eventually, this was whittled down to three parties. Despite efforts to ensure free and fair elections, the process drew serious criticism from international observers.
After Akpata died in January 2000, the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Abel Guobadia Nigeria’s Chief Electoral Officer. This was a position that was confirmed by the Nigerian Senate in May 2000.
Guobadia was responsible for the 2003 elections, which were marred by widespread violence and other irregularities.
It is believed that the INEC has encountered several controversies in the run-up to elections in the country, most notably the April 2007 general elections.
INEC Recruitment Eligible States
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Zamfara & FCT
INEC Recruitment Application Portal 2022
This post contains vital information you need about the INEC recruitment application. Do you have what it takes to apply for the recruitment? If you answered yes, then scroll down for more details.
Before you consider applying for the independent national electoral commission recruitment form, there are some essential documents and criteria you need to be eligible for the application.
The INEC recruitment application form is ongoing, and you must take this guide seriously and follow the instructions carefully.
To Apply: Visit the Independent national electoral commission recruitment portal HERE
- Create an account and enter your valid email address.
- Check your mailbox and click on the verification link sent to you.
- Proceed to log in with your username and password.
- Please read the application form instructions carefully and follow them correctly.
- Furthermore, fill in the required information and upload the credentials correctly.
- Crosscheck and submit your application form
How to Avoid Mistakes When Filling INEC Online Application
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you.
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration.
- Also, provide a valid email, your full name and your address.
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on INEC Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required.
- Also, avoid photos with dark backgrounds except those required.
- Additionally, ensure to use a functional mobile number.
- Choose your desired Position based on the entry requirements.
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
Requirements for the INEC Recruitment 2022
To be eligible for the independent national electoral commission 2022, you must have the following qualifications and traits:
|Name Of Recruitment||INEC Recruitment|
- Must be a certified citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a calm demeanour.
- Also, candidates must be willing to work in a variety of environments.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Also, the applicant must have either a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution
- Additionally, applicants must pass at least five (5) O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings in subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and any other three (3) required subjects
- Also, the applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the experienced hire role must be under the age of 45.
- Post-qualification cognate experience is a unique advantage
- Also, candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identity card, valid international passport, or voter card
- Applicants must possess an appropriately completed and signed Certificate of Origin.
- Also, the applicant must have no criminal records.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Additionally, must be willing to work as a team.
- Computer literacy is an extra advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must have NYSC discharge certificate/exemption letter
Essential Points to Note about INEC Recruitment 2022
- Do not pay anybody who claims to offer you a position in the independent national electoral commission.
- Double entries will be disqualified.
- Any certification or qualification that was not declared or submitted for consideration during the recruitment process is ineligible for further consideration
- Anyone who submitted a document that was later determined to be false will be automatically excluded.
- Candidates selected for further consideration are expected to show up with their completed application forms.
INEC Recruitment Closing Date
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC job application Portal closing date for 2022 is not yet available.
Once we have the details of the deadline we shall make it available on this page.
Latest Updates on INEC Recruitment 2022
As an applicant interested in INEC recruitment 2022, you should regularly check this website for the most up-to-date information on the recruitment process, which is updated periodically on this portal.
It’s also a good idea to bookmark or save this page on your computer. This is so you can return to it quickly. We’ll notify you if the independent national electoral commission makes any modifications.
Use the comment section below to ask us any questions you may have concerning the INEC recruiting process in 2022, and feel free to share this information with your friends.