Morehead Cain Scholarship: Are you willing to put in extra work, industry, and responsibility? Are you prepared to leave your imprint on the Morehead-Cain legacy? If “Yes”, Morehead Cain Scholarship is for you.
The advantages of making such a commitment are virtually unlimited. Keep reading!
About Morehead Cain Scholarship
The Morehead Cain Scholars Program is one of the most reputed scholarships in the United States.
The Morehead-Cain Foundation awards this scholarship to provide financial assistance to students to enable them to achieve their goals of completing education and pursuing a bright future.
The Scholarship is specifically designed for the four-year undergraduate program to completely free the students from the fringes of the financial burden and allow them to just focus on education and overall development.
This scholarship is awarded to students from North Carolina in the U.S., and Canada, and also to students from the UK who are presently studying or willing to study at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The Morehead-Cain program has been shown to build leaders inside a purposefully agile framework.
Basic Requirements for the Morehead-Cain Scholarship
Getting selected for this scholarship will not only help you to get a fully-funded college degree but also connect you to an amazing alumni network across the globe.
Recipients of this scholarship are sharp, confident, and brilliant in their fields of interest and prove to be an asset to the society they grow up to live in.
Primarily, a few qualities that the committee looks in a candidate before awarding the scholarships are given.
- The portrayal of natural leadership qualities.
- Demonstration of courage, humility, and integrity blended in the character of the individual.
- Ability to grab opportunities and perform to the utmost potential.
- Exhibit sustained dedication towards fitness and well-being.
Applying for the Morehead-Cain requires that you be:
- Aiming for a spring high school graduation
2. An outstanding candidate for admission to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
3. By your high school, a partner program, or by submitting an application on your own
- Oct 1, 2022
Morehead-Cain Scholarship Application
There are certain restrictions for students studying outside of North Carolina, but there isn’t a set GPA requirement for the award.
- North Carolina-based students are the only ones who may apply directly.
- The educational institution where the student is enrolled must suggest students from Canada or the UK.
- Prior to the deadline, prospective students from states other than North Carolina must submit an enrollment application to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The finalists go through additional selection processes that include a personal interview, applicant exchanges, and so on.
To apply, CLICK HERE
What are your thoughts on this? If you found this post useful, share with your friends about it. Drop your comment below if you need us to assist you with more current information on Morehead Cain Scholarship at the time.