If you are wondering where to find project management internships then you are on the right page. On this page, you will learn about the best 5 project management internship jobs. Also, you will learn about their requirements and application process.
(1) Sales / Marketing Intern at Tizeti Network Limited
This is one of the top project management internships in 2022. Tizeti is the Next Generation Internet Provider in Nigeria.
It is leveraging the large bandwidth capacity available. And this is with the wireless and plummeting cost of solar panels.
The aim is to create a low CAPEX/OPEX network of owned and operated towers. And it is to offer undisruptive, customer-friendly pricing for unlimited internet. We are a fast-growing NCC-licensed Internet Service.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
(2) Product Design Intern at Indicina
This is one of the top project management internships in 2022. Indicina offers technology solutions to empower businesses.
Also, it is to offer credit to customers faster, more securely and at scale. Indicina is not a lender and does not offer loans to customers. The volunteering salary range is from ₦50,000 – ₦100,000 per month
Applicant must have:
- At least 1-year experience working on digital web products.
- A portfolio of projects that demonstrate innovative UI/UX solutions and strong visual design.
- Proficiency in modern design tools such as Figma, and knowledge of Illustrator would be a plus
- Knowledge of wireframing and prototyping.
- A keen eye for visual detail and accuracy.
- Objective and data-driven; passionate to demonstrate the business impact of designs.
- A resilient individual who is creative, results-driven, accurate and pays attention to details.
- An understanding of agile software development (desirable).
- High impact and visibility role in a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities
Method of Application Interested and qualified: Go to Indicina on PAGE to apply
(3) Project Director at Solidarity Center
This is one of the top project management internships in 2022. The Solidarity Center stands with workers as they defend their right to freedom of association. It supports them as they organize, advocate and build workers’ voices.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of seven (7) years of work experience.
- Experience establishing and maintaining systems for managing project operations.
- Excellent writing, grant and project management skills.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience. This is in project management and managing operational and administrative duties for USGfunded projects or other donor-funded projects with similar complexity.
- Strong facilitation, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with USG or other donor-funded programs including program monitoring and evaluation, and budget tracking/projection.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. The Solidarity Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
Also, the Solidarity Center provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
(4) Communications Intern at ActionAid Nigeria
This is one of the top project management internships in 2022. ActionAid works with poor people in over 40 countries across the world. The goal is to end poverty.
It believes in doing things differently. With the right opportunities, poor people will find their own solutions – and build new lives.
ActionAid Nigeria commenced programmatic operations in January 2000 after a Country appraisal found poverty.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support Campaigns and Communications activities.
- Provide support and participate in campaign activities directly handled in the unit.
- Also, provide support and participate in all inter-thematic policy advocacy and campaign initiatives
- Provide support and participate in monitoring, documentation, dissemination and encouragement of critical debate, and mainstreaming of public policy advocacy.
- Also, support case study collections related to policy and campaign works.
- Work on the organization’s social media platforms
- Also, work with the Communications Coordinator on all AAN online activities
- Work on seamless linkages of the organisation’s social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube LinkedIn and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements
- Monitoring and replying to communications on the platforms under the guidance of the Communications Coordinator.
- Also, posting information, and uploading photos and videos on the platforms daily or as directed by the Communications Coordinator.
- Make use of relevant tools like Tweet Deck to plan for weekends and holidays; LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation; and other tools like SlideShare, YouTube, and Paper. Li, Scribd, Reddit, Digg and StumbleUpon.
- Work with relevant teams and project leads to implement other channel-specific campaigns (e.g. uploading photos to Flickr, videos to YouTube, etc.)
- Perform any other assigned responsibilities as it relates to the Communications hub and implementation of AAN Communications Strategy.
- Essential: First Degree in Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- Desirable: Membership of relevant professional Institute
- Essential: Relevant NYSC experience in the related fields is essential. Knowledge of social media platforms is also necessary. Content production; video, graphics design and photography experience are essential
- Desirable: Experience working in the Digital and Mainstream Media sector is desirable
- Essential: Strong communication and writing skills. Good computer skills especially in the use of publishing tools. Multi-tasking skills are essential. Excellent planning and prioritization skills are essential
- Desirable: Content production / Photography skills
- Essential: A person of integrity. Creative and takes initiative. Being able to work effectively in a diverse team environment is needed. Willing to work additional hours at crucial times. Effectively promote the AAN’s mission, values and objectives
- Internal Relationships: Entire AAN staff
- External Relationships: Media, Communications Consultants/service providers, CSOs, relevant Government agencies and partners.
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment.
Applications from women and candidates from the Northeast and Northwest are particularly encouraged
(5) Project Manager at May University Press Limited
This is one of the top project management internships in 2022. The mission of this firm is to produce world-class books and promote narratives of inspiring human experiences.
The vision is to become a first-choice publishing organization on the African continent and a leader in heritage communications consultancy.
- The Project Manager would be responsible for planning and implementing specific research, publishing and public relations-related projects.
However, the candidate must have strong marketing and business development background. And the applicant must be able to coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time. This is within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned with the objectives.
- Plan and implement specific research, publishing and public relations-related projects
- Build and manage relationships and communication with clients
- Also, define project scope and objectives.
- Identify resources required to execute projects.
- Manage resources availability & allocation
- Outline budget based on requirements and track costs to deliver the project on budget.
- Also, ensure delivery of the project according to plan.
- Track all projects and provide regular reports on project status.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Additionally, manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Ensure projects are delivered to clients’ satisfaction.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- A good First Degree with 5 – 7 years of experience in project management
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Project Management certification
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The above are the top and best project management internships in 2022. Before you apply, please ensure you meet the requirements.