We are pleased to present to you services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng as the LASU admission portal. This can be used for online applications.
Also, it can be used for checking your admission status. Additionally, it contains the steps on how to log in to your LASU admission dashboard.
In this article, you learn about how to navigate and make use effective of the LASU admission portal. But then, what more can one do on the LASU admission portal?
Importance of LASU Admission Portal
The Lagos State University admission portal is useful to both the institution’s current and prospective students. LASU admission portal can be used:
- For online applications.
- Check your admission status.
- Also, for printing admission letters.
Furthermore, the admission portal serves as an admission management tool for prospective and current students.
Getting an application done for admission into an institution of your choice can be seen as a level of progress, but trying to know if it is successful or not can be tedious.
Therefore, it is not enough to apply to study at the Lagos State University but to keep track of the application status. This is where the LASU admission portal comes in.
Who Can Use the LASU Admission Portal?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Applying to a college of higher learning is easier and more efficient these days. And, at the same time, this allows for greater personalization.
The LASU admission portal is a really effective way for applicants to stay engaged in the application process. Also, it helps the institution understand that they are, indeed, more than just a number.
How to Access/Login to LASU Admission Portal
To login to the LASU admission portal, follow the steps below:
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the LASU admission portal link.
- Click on the admission entry that applies to you.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use Username as well as password.
NOTE: A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, note this. You would proceed to fill out your application form.
Also, you are required to enter your personal information. This includes your names and other relevant information.
Additionally, a valid phone number is required. This is going to be the primary communication medium in regard to your application.
Also, you are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
Requirements to Apply for Screening on LASU Admission Portal
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
- Also, you are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
- Additionally, you are required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
- You are also required to upload your recent passport photograph. This should be very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
After filling in all the necessary information, submit the application by clicking on the Submit application button. Before final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information are correct.
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
However, before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- Human Resources Internships
- Johnson and Johnson Internship
- National Geographic Internships
- Warner Bros Internships
Requirements for LASU Screening
You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials. These could be:
- O’ level results.
- JAMB result/acknowledgement slip.
- A’ level results.
- Diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.
Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the centre. The photocopy of the O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by the appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing the result) of the examination body.
Also, you are to submit a photocopy of:
- Indigene letter.
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age.
- A copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
Official LASU Admission Portal
To access the LASU Admission Portal CLICK HERE. Also, you can visit the LASU Admission Portal HERE or HERE
Unfortunately, each year many LASU prospective applicants never actually log in to the applicant portal. Also, they do not maximize the full importance of the portal. As a result, they miss out on an opportunity to personalize the application process.
Also, they miss out on ensuring that all required documents for admissions and financial aid have been received. They also miss demonstrating their engagement in the application process.
The online admission portal contains key personal information for each and every prospective applicant at Lagos State University. Once logged in to the admission portal, the applicant can in most cases:
- Update contact information. This includes mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Monitor the status of his or her LASU admission application.
- Also, track the submission and receipt of required documents.
- Upload additional documents required for his or her application.
- Also, view the decision on the application.
Do not miss out on current updates. Kindly bookmark this page. Also, you can leave a comment below for further inquiries.
We hope this information was helpful. Please feel free to share this page or the information with your loved ones.