Are you aware that the NDLEA Recruitment 2022/2023 starting date has been announced? Would you like to learn about the recruitment form, application portal, requirements and how to apply? If yes, then we‘ve got you covered.
Interestingly, this article contains information on the NDLEA recruitment portal and application guidelines. Also, on this page, you will learn how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the NDLEA job on the website HERE.
However, most importantly, you should know that the NDLEA recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). But then, what do you know about NDLEA?
It is under the Federal Ministry of Justice (Nigeria). And it is charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
Also, the NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports, and border crossings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
Additionally, the Hierarchy in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a law enforcement agency made up of officers at various levels.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency deals with illicit drug-related issues. And this is within the borders of Nigeria. Do you wish to have a job in the NDLEA? If yes, then continue reading this post.
Facts to Know About NDLEA Recruitment
As you already know, NDLEA’s full meaning is National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government. And as such, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time.
Once NDLEA is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has clearly stated on the portal HERE that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply.
This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022
Are you interested in the NDLEA jobs? This is a great opportunity for you to fulfil your dreams. You can apply for recruitment in the comfort of your home or even in your office. All you need is your smartphone or computer.
This page contains all you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency such as how to apply for the various job vacancies, application deadlines, requirements and qualifications.
The NDLEA had earlier opened her recruitment portal and encouraged interested candidates to apply for the various job openings.
All applications will be filled and submitted online at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal HERE. The application is totally free.
NDLEA Recruitment Eligible States
|Zamfara & FCT
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Do you feel you have all it takes to be offered this job? See the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Also, the candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospital.
- Also, the candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities.
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, B.Sc., etc. can also apply
|Mode of Identification
|National ID, International Passport etc.
|WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
If you have met the above-listed requirements, note. You can proceed to apply for the NDLEA jobs. Follow the procedures below to apply from the comfort of your home or office;
- Visit HERE
- Sign up with your active email.
- Select your preferred position.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Attach the required document.
- Submit your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon as the selection process is done.
Other NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- A master’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline.
- Also, having a good knowledge of computers and their basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization.
For prompt news updates on NDLEA Recruitment 2022, just tell us your opinion right below this article so that we can always keep you updated on time.
Do you want to get the National drug law enforcement agency news update from us? Drop your email address in the comment section below or kindly follow this website on a daily.