NOUN Student Portal Login: There are many students in NOUN who may find it difficult to access the NOUN student portal, if you are one of such then this article is for you as we shall discuss everything there is to know about NOUN student portal.
This article aims to inform you on how to register on the NOUN student portal, how to apply to NOUN, and the courses the institution offers.
NOUN Student Portal
Federal open and distance learning institutions include the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
It is the largest tertiary institution in Nigeria and the first of its sort in the West African area.
The institution asserts that their mission is to open up education to all classes of people.
Social, agriculture, management, law, the arts, the field of education, the health, and general sciences are among their primary divisions.
The NOUN student portal is where registration and everything related to student is carried out online.
Guide to NOUN Registration
these are the different steps to help guide you on your NOUN registration:
1. Visit the NOUN student portal via www.nouonline.net
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click “Student Login”
3. Click on “Register”
4. Input the required details
5. Click on “Submit”
After Submission in the Noun student portal, follow these steps for the next procedure:
1. Click on “Student Login” on the Menu
2. Enter Matric number and password to log in
3. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
4. Click on “Load Wallet”
5. Enter the required details and amount to pay
6. Click on “Pay”
7. Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
When payment is done, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the official NOUN website, www.nouonline.net
2. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
3. Click on “Check Payment Status”
4. Enter Matric Number and RRR number
5. Click on “Check Wallet Payment”
The Final Stage will Require the Following:
1. Click the “Home” button
2. Click on “Registration”
3. Select the Semester Registration
4. Enter the required details.
5. Click on “Submit”
6. Proceed with course and examinations registration
- Data Science Internship Program
- Best Graphic Design Internships
- Best Marketing Internships Summer
- Everything to Know About Ford Internships
How to Apply for Admission at NOUN
1. Visit the NOUN student portal via www.nouonline.net.
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click on Apply for Admission.
3. Select either the Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programmes are not available at the moment.
4. Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the screen).
5. Select Faculty.
6. Fill the displayed form.
7. Click below to view the admission criteria.
8. Click “Apply” to proceed.
9. Note the UNIQUE ID displayed.
10. Click the ‘Continue’ button
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click on “Pay”
13. Copy and take your RRR number to your preferred bank branch for payment.
After Payment is done, follow these steps:
1. Go to “Continue After Payment”
2. Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
3. Click on “Proceed”
Fill the Form. Note that all the fields marked with a red star are compulsory.
When you are done filling the form, follow these steps for the next step:
1. Click “Submit”
2. Print Admission Letter
3. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Cost of the NUON Online Application Form
These are the cost of the NOUN online Application form:
1. Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand nairas only)
2. Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred nairas only).
3. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
If this article, NOUN Student Portal for Registration Update 2022 has been helpful, kindly share with family and friends.