WAEC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the WAEC recruitment via the portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page.
The West African Examinations Council recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the WAEC recruitment process. Also, it covers how to login and fill out the WAEC application form online.
What to Expect from this Page
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and WAEC recruitment closing datein 2022. Also, we have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available:
- Job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates.
- Entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants.
- Also, steps on how to apply for WAEC 2022 recruitment via this LINK without any hindrance.
So read to see how to apply and fill out the WAEC registration form 2022 below.
However, before rushing into the discussion of how to apply for the WAEC recruitment, what do you know about WAEC?
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board. It was established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries.
It is to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally. WAEC was established in 1952. Also, the council has contributed to education in Anglophone countries of West Africa like:
- Sierra Leone
- Liberia and the Gambia. And it is with the number of examinations they have coordinated, and certificates they have issued.
They also formed an endowment fund. And it is to contribute to the education in West Africa, through lectures, and aid to those who cannot afford education.
Since established it continues to be one of the biggest and most globally recognized exams in West Africa.
In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC. The council also helps other examination bodies (both local and international) in coordinating Examinations.
Facts to Know About WAEC Recruitment
WAEC full meaning is West African Examination Council. It is a Federal Agency that is responsible for several responsibilities in the government. And as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has clearly stated on the portal that recruitment into the agency is transparent. Also, it claims that it is completely free of charge to apply.
This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Entry Requirements for 2022 WAEC Recruitment
To apply for the WAEC recruitment 2022, the applicant:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Also, must be physically and mentally fit.
- Additionally, one must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Also, must be of good behaviour and composure.
- Must have computer literacy. This is an added advantage.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate.
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels is needed.
You are one step away from being among the WAEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Important Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for WAEC Recruitment 2022.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. This means you need to be visiting WAEC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the WAEC.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Scan and Upload your Credentials HERE
- WAEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in WAEC.
How to Apply for the WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official WAEC recruitment portal HERE
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
However, take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, your name will appear on the WAEC shortlist. And you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address.
You will be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
In a Nutshell
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the West African Examinations Council recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the West African Examinations Council. We are always here to update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the WAEC recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.