Custom Recruitment: Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. In this article, we will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2022 NCS recruitment exercise.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigeria Customs 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Also, this article will provide you with important information about the Nigeria Custom recruitment form. And you will learn about the Nigerian Custom Recruitment website.
Also, you will learn about the Nigerian Custom recruitment deadline. However, before we go further, what do you know about the Nigeria Customs Service?
About the Nigeria Custom Service
Before we acquaint you with updates regarding the Nigeria custom recruitment, note this. The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent customs service.
Interestingly, it is under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, Facilitation of both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities.
The NCS is headed by the comptroller general. The general oversees the work of six deputy comptrollers general in the following departments:
- Corporate Support Services.
- Tariff & Trade.
- Enforcement, Investigation, and Inspection.
- Modernization, Research and Economic Relations.
- Excise, Industrial Incentives and Free Trade Zone.
- Human Resource Development.
How the Nigeria Customs Service is chaired
The NCS board is chaired by the minister of finance, while the vice-chairman is Col. Hameed Ali. He is the service’s comptroller general who is not a career Customs staff.
However, he was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari with the aim of reforming and revamping the institution.
Additionally, the NCS operates a media division with radio and television operations, the Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network.
Directors and Comptroller-General past and present are:
- Shehu Ahmadu Musa, as director of NCS 1978-1979
- Jacob Gyang Buba, as Comptroller-General, 2004- May 2008
- Hamman Bello, as Comptroller-General, May 2008- January 2009
- Bernard Shaw Nwadialo, as Comptroller-General January 2009- August 2009
- Abdullahi Dikko, as Comptroller-General 2009-2015
- Hameed Ali, as Comptroller-General 2015–present
About Nigeria Custom Recruitment
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is due to start the recruitment exercise of new police constables into the agency.
Candidates or applicants who wish to be a part of the NCS recruitment 2022 exercise should take note that the application will only take place on the portal.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has clearly stated on the portal HERE that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply.
This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
This job recruitment is open to over 10,000 new officers who will be recruited into three major Cadre positions:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Also, the Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
There are many things you need to consider before taking a step to apply for any vacant position. However, it is very important to know the requirements and qualifications you need to have to be eligible for the recruitment exercise.
Nigeria Custom Recruitment Eligible States
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigeria Custom Recruitment Requirements 2022
Do you feel you have all it takes to be offered this job? See the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Also, candidates must not be less than 1.62 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Additionally, candidates must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospital.
- Also, candidates must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities.
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Also, applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc. can also apply
Other Custom Requirements
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2022
Application for Nigeria custom recruitment 2022 will be done on the official portal HERE.
You have to log in to the portal and apply for the recruitment. Upload the needed credentials and documents on the NCS Portal and you are good to go.
Please be informed, that the Nigeria customs recruitment form is completely free. You are not supposed to pay anyone for the form.
Simply go to the portal and register for the ongoing Nigeria customs service job recruitment 2022 using the guidelines we provided to you earlier.
- Visit HERE
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password and Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Select your preferred position.
- Read the job description and requirements.
- Click “I’m interested”.
- Fill out the application form accordingly.
- Attach the required documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon as the selection process is done.
In a Nutshell
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the custom recruitment exercise on this portal.
So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Custom recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to them.