ECOWAS recruitment 2022 online application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Economic Community of West African States recruitment? If yes, this article is for you.
ECOWAS is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise. The Economic Community of West African states is recruiting. In this article, you will be exposed to the available vacancies, requirements, and qualifications.
Also, you will learn how to apply for the ECOWAS recruitment 2022. If you are interested in the ECOWAS jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide. It is to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
Eligible States for ECOWAS Recruitment
Interesting applicants from the below states can apply for the ECOWAS recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Economic Community of West African States recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
- Also, you must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Also, you must possess B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- You must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Also, applicants interested in ECOWAS careers must be under 50 years of age
Other ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Female applications are encouraged
- Also, interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Furthermore, you must have strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Also, you must have the ability to undertake project management activities
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Additionally, applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- You must be able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
Available Job Vacancies at ECOWAS
In order to ensure the effective implementation of its sectoral programmes, ECOWAS wishes to recruit capable and qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- International Relations, Diplomacy and Legal Affairs
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance and Human Resources Management
- Internal audit
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, and Strategic planning
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, and Animal Health
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, and Infrastructure
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
You are to provide the following details:
- Your Personal Information (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality)
- Your Contact Information (Current Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Professional Experience
- Professional Qualification or Certification
- Education (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc. Give details in chronological order from most recent to oldest)
- Languages Skills (English, French, or Portuguese)
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Economic Community of West African States recruitment portal HERE
- Click on Careers at the top of the home page
- You will be redirected to the current careers page
- Choose a position that suits you best
Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form on the portal and fill it out correctly (Fill out the form using a computer and send it attached with your CV by email. Please indicate in the body of your application mail, the title(s) of the position(s) you are applying for)
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
ECOWAS Recruitment Update 2022
At the moment, the Economic Community of West African States is not recruiting. But it might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the ECOWAS careers portal HERE. Most importantly, the Economic Community of West African States application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The Economic Community of West African States recruitment process is free.
To stay updated regarding ECOWAS jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the ECOWAS recruitment 2022, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Economic community of West African states has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.