NSCDC Recruitment Update: NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the NSCDC recruitment portal.
Also, you will learn about the NSCDC recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know.
However, before applying for Civil Defence Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Most importantly, the NSCDC recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of Civil Defence.
Please note that we do not have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Before we talk about the NSCDC recruitment update, note. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a Para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It was commissioned to provide measures against threats and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
Also, the mission of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is to develop structures and training strategies. These strategies are meant to contribute to national security by using modern technology.
Additionally, the vision is to put to work integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery. And this is with fresh zeal and bringing credibility into the concept of security. Below are some of the functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Functions of NSCDC
Before we talk about the NSCDC recruitment update, note. Below are some of the functions of NSCDC:
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid license.
- Also, to provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Additionally, to assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Furthermore, to carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Also, to assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operations.
- Detect and demarcate any dangerous area.
- Evacuate the civilian population from dangerous areas.
- Maintain twenty-four-hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal, State and Local Government.
General Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment
Take note of this NSCDC recruitment update. Below are the requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to be among the shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Also, you must be computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.
- You must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Also, you present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Additionally, applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Also, the applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- You must possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
Other Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment
Take note of this NSCDC recruitment update.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems:
- Communicable diseases.
- Mental problems.
- Sight problem.
- Ear problem or any physical disability.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally sound.
- Applicant must not have tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Also, you must not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Additionally, applicants must be a fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
When is the NSCDC Recruitment Application Closing Date?
Take note of this NSCDC recruitment update. The NSCDC Recruitment deadline for 2022 has not been officially announced.
We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified of the latest update.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
Take note of this NSCDC recruitment update. To apply, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal HERE
- Click on the career section under about us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Also, click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Also, provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centres will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Important Points to Note on NSCDC Recruitment
Take note of this NSCDC recruitment update. To apply for NSCDC 2022 Recruitment, there are some things you need to know. One of which is the application portal guidelines.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. This means you need to be visiting NSCDC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Immigration Service.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the NSCDC recruitment form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated regarding Civil Defence recruitment 2022, keep visiting this website regularly for NSCDC recruitment update.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NSCDC recruitment update 2022/2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.