The Microsoft Explore Internship is part of the yearly series of the brand’s internship program for students who intend to obtain a degree in several academic fields.
Microsoft Corporation has occasionally recognized the value and necessity of developing young minds. For the benefit of young people, there are a lot of paid internships available that can serve as training and education in their respective industries.
You will learn more about the Microsoft Explore Internship session, how to apply, and how to take advantage of it in this blog article.
Before delving into the specifics of your application, let’s take a closer look at Microsoft Corporation and discover what motivates them to transform the world.
Microsoft is involved in the creation, licensing, and maintenance of a variety of software products and services that address various needs.
Steve Ballmer was named the new CEO of Microsoft in 2000. Before leaving, Bill Gates had a meeting with Steve Ballmer at Harvard University.
Ballmer’s abilities were questioned, yet Microsoft continued to dominate the commercial and consumer computer markets.
The business side of Microsoft was where it got the majority of its profits and its main advantages.
Despite the fact that the corporation was aware of their significant consumer market presence as a result of technological advancements.
The corporate headquarters of the American global technology business Microsoft Corporation are in Redmond, Washington.
In many countries, they are now well-known. Microsoft offers a variety of goods and services, with Microsoft Office being the most widely used one in homes all over the world.
Microsoft Explore Internship
You can experience real-world employment in your field through an internship.
One of the finest methods to get you ready for life after graduation and introduce you to the field of your choice is through internships.
You have the chance to get involved in the tech industry with the Microsoft Explore internship .
Students in their first or second year of their bachelor’s degree program are eligible for the 12-week summer internship program.
More Informatin on Microsoft Explore Internship
The program has been created in a three-phase format with an emphasis on Design, Build, and Quality.
This curriculum will pique your interest in computer science if you work as a computer engineer or in a related field.
We advise you to apply for this internship if you are a college freshman interested in learning more about professions in software development.
You will receive coaching, mentoring, and placement in community-building activities while you are learning on the job.
The curriculum also provides you with several opportunities for networking in your industry.
What are my Responsibilities?
The best part about this internship is that you get to retain the designs you created.
Your duties as an intern at the Microsoft Explore internship include the following:
1. Developing a product in close cooperation with Explore interns.
You must give this your best effort because the outcome will affect your entire team.
2. Working closely with supervisors and mentors will be expected of you. It will be your responsibility to analyze the needs, calculate the expenses, and develop and deploy features and services.
3. You will be given a fantastic working environment for the entire twelve weeks of your internship, where you will learn the fundamentals of technology.
This is to give you an idea of what a program manager and software engineer are responsible for.
- Human Resources Internships
- Johnson and Johnson Internship
- National Geographic Internships
- Warner Bros Internships
Microsoft Explore Internships Qualifications
It’s critical that you comprehend your eligibility. We’ve listed the requirements below so you can quickly determine if you qualify:
1. You must be a freshman or sophomore student, currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program within the United States, Canada, or Mexico. You need to be in your first or second year of college and enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
2. Demonstrated interest in majoring in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or related technical major.
3. Completed an Introduction to Computer Science course (or equivalent class) as well as one semester of calculus (or equivalent) by the start of the program.
4. Demonstrated interest in the software industry.
Make sure your email address, permanent address, phone number, desired major, and expected graduation date are all listed on your CV before submitting it.
In the body of your resume, kindly mention all of the courses they currently enrol you in. We only accept resumes written in English.
That Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer should be noted.
You will be given consideration for employment as a candidate regardless of your prior criminal history, if any.
It’s an excellent and fair opportunity for you to enroll.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Explore Internship
Many people think that applying for jobs is stressful, but this is only an attitude, and I’m here to show you how to approach it.
You must review the eligibility requirements for your application and ensure that you meet all of them.
They must complete online applications with the categories and information. Visit the designated internet link to submit an application.
To Apply, CLICK HERE
Is the Microsoft Explore Internship a Paid One?
Our combined study has established that all internship programs at Microsoft are remunerated. i.e., you are paid while you work.
You may benefit greatly from this as you accumulate small savings. At Microsoft, the starting salary is $7,100 per month.
They are in second place on the list of American internships that pay. According to the CNN Business study, Facebook is at the top of the list.
Benefits of Microsoft Explore Internship
Many people may decide to apply for the Microsoft Explore Internship because of its advantages. Several benefits include:
- While interning, you will be provided with industry-leading healthcare
- You will be given the opportunity to network and connect with the big corporations and guys in your industry
- The sweet part is that you get discounts on products and services offered at Microsoft. You know this means that you can buy equipment at a cheaper price and much more.
We believe this article on “Microsoft Explore Internship” was useful to you. Kindly share with friends and loved ones.