Fpno Student Portal Admission: The Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) administration has made public the list of applicants granted provisional admission to its National Diploma (ND) Morning programs for the academic year 2022–2023.
How to Check Nekede Poly ND Admission List
You can get all the information about the Nekede poly Admission list for all batches right here.
In that case, if you’ve been looking for the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede (Nekede poly) admission list as well as the Nekede poly first batch admission list, second batch admission list, third batch admission list, and other information, you’re not alone.
Below are instructions and quick ways to access the UNILORIN admission list for 2022/2023.
- Visit the Nekede Poly Admission Status Portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to check your status.
- Your application form number should be entered in the necessary column.
- Finally, to see your admission status, click “Log-In.”
- Visit https://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatusByName to check your status.
- Select a program.
- Your name should be entered in the relevant field.
- In order to access your admission status, click on proceed.
Candidates that are admitted successfully are recommended to:
- They can accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic JAMB scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Is The Fpno Student Portal Admission List Out?
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDE) First Batch Admission List for the 2022–2023 Academic Year is currently not available on JAMB CAPS.
How Can I Buy Nekede Online?
Purchase or submit an application for the 2022 Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening Exam online: Use https://www.fpno.edu.ng/ to access the Federal Poly Nekede Screening Portal. Use the Federal Poly Nekede Undergraduate Portal to Access the Post-UTME Form. There, select the Post-UTME form publication.
How do I Log in to my Fpno Student Portal Admission Dashboard?
To view your E-Screening Dashboard, simply click this link: http://erp.fpno.edu.ng:8080/index.php?register/start screening, then enter your application number and O’level verification RRR number.
How do I do Online Fpno Student Portal Admission Screening?
All newly admitted students must fill up their screening form on the screening platform at http://erp.fpno.edu.ng. You will receive an SMS to confirm that your documents have been submitted after successfully submitting your forms and documents.
How do I Register For my FPNO Course?
Visit http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/fpno to log in. After clicking the link, a drop-down menu will appear when you click the box. From the menu, choose HND Screening Result. To access the results, provide the accurate information for your Application Number, which may be found on your registration sheet.
The Nekede Portal Requirements
It is crucial since it enables students to easily create an account, log in, and carry out certain academic tasks. Example:
- course enrollment.
- also for paying fees.
- In addition, to verify exam outcomes.
- also verifying the online application for admission.
- also verifying the status of the application.
- Along with applying for transcripts and paying the admission fees.
- necessary for the academic calendar and timetable download.
- In addition, for requesting more credit hours, postponing entrance, and so much more
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Portal Login
The following link will take you to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Portal where you can use a computer or mobile device to access it:
- Student Portal for FPNO: nekede.portal.fpno.edu.ng
- FPNO’s primary website may be found at https://fpno.edu.ng.
- The registrar’s email address is [email protected].
How to Obtain Nekede Post UTME Form on The Nekede Portal
The screening form can be purchased for N2,000 from www.fpno.edu.ng by eligible candidates who log in. And this can be paid at any branch of any commercial bank in the country via the Remita platform. However, you can adhere to these guidelines:
- Click “Admissions” in the menu on our website, fpno.edu.ng, or click here to go to our application form webpage.
- Additionally, select “Application Form” on the application website.
- Additionally, select “Generate an Invoice for your selected Program” and complete the necessary fields.
- Choose “ND Morning” from the list of programs on the website under “Program” and fill out the necessary fields.
- Additionally, after accurately entering your information, click “Generate Invoice” and print or copy your invoice’s RRR number.
- To make your payment, visit any commercial bank with your Remita Number (RRR number).
- To finish your application form, either come back to this SITE or click Here.
- After accurately filling out the form, submit it and print your slip.
The following is necessary:
- The O’level result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- UTME score for 2022.
- combination of JAMB subjects for the program
The deadline for all submissions and payments is September 30, 2022, or earlier. The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri is advised to be candidates’ FIRST CHOICE institution, it is crucial that you take note of this.
You should also be aware that providing false information disqualifies a candidate.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW if you have any thoughts about the Federal Polytechnic Nekede portal login. And we’ll reply to it as quickly as we can.
Additionally, don’t be afraid to share this with your friends about the Fpno Student Portal Admission on social media. They will learn about the most recent institution updates as a result of this. I think you can accomplish this for your loved ones. Yes, spread the word.