If you’re looking for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal, then today is your lucky day. In this article, you’ll get the link to the NYIF portal. Also, you’ll learn about the registration process.
However, before then, what do you know about Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)?
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
Before we take you to the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal, please note. It is pertinent you know what it is about.
This is a government initiative created to support youths in business financially. The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD).
It is funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Interestingly, the fund is dedicated to:
- Investing in innovative ideas.
- Also, in investing in the skills of Nigerian youths.
- Additionally, in investing in the talents of Nigerian youths.
Aims of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
Apart from learning about the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal, it is important to know its aim.
Amazingly, it has many aims. One is that it aims at investing in youth ideas. And this is to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
Also, aims at:
- Improving access to finance for youth and youth-owned enterprises, for national development.
- Also, generating much-needed employment opportunities to curb youth restiveness.
- Also, boosting the managerial capacity of the youth.
- Developing the potential of youths to become the future large corporate organizations.
However, the overall aim is to turn them into:
- Wealth creators.
- Employers of labour,
- As well as those contributing to national development.
Targets of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
Before delving into deep research in the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal, please note. The plan targets young people between the ages of 18-35 years.
Also, it details the needed actions required to support:
- Business establishment.
- Business expansion.
- Consequent employment creation.
However, the above is for youth in critical economic and social sectors.
Requirements for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Qualification
Before you rush to the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal to apply, please hear this. There are requirements for the application. Below are the requirements.
For Formal Business Enterprise
- Applicants must have a youth-owned enterprise.
- Also, they must be duly registered as formal business enterprises with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Provision of business plan summary or completed questionnaire.
- Also, the applicant must have evidence of a training certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Additionally, the applicant must have a valid bank verification number (BVNs) of the Director
- Furthermore, the applicant must provide of tax identification number (TIN).
Informal Business Enterprise (Individual LI Sole Proprietors)
- The applicant must be a Nigerian youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35yrs
- Also, the applicant must have an operational business/enterprise domiciled in Nigeria (those with unregistered businesses can also apply).
- Additionally, the applicant must be one who has not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years.
- Also, the applicant must have a valid bank verification number (BVN).
- Furthermore, the applicant must show evidence of a local government indigene certificate.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Portal Ineligible Applicants
As you plan to visit the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal to apply, please note.
Beneficiaries of NMFB loans (such as Targeted Credit Facility TCF) and Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply.
Also, beneficiaries of other Government loan schemes that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Application
- Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation and Form CAC 2A.
- Valid bank verification number (BVN) for Individuals and Directors.
- Also, evidence of local government indigene certificate.
- Duly completed application form.
- Additionally, a copy of the Birth Certificate
- Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Also, a summary business plan/questionnaire.
- Valid means of identification (Voter’s Card. Driver’s License. National ID/NIN Slip 3. International passport).
- Automated two years bank statement analysis.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Portal and How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to CLICK HERE
NYIF Application Process – Step By Step Guide
Here is a step by step guide on how you can successfully apply for the ongoing Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF):
Step 1: Visit NYIF Application Portal
For the application CLICK HERE
Click on the link above to open the NYIF application portal. Once the NYIF portal loads, you will see the application form.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Information
Enter the following personal information:
- First name.
- Middle name.
- Last name (surname).
When you are done filling the above, click the “Next” button
Step 3: Choose Preferred Training Center
Click on the select box to choose the training centre of your choice. The following training centre options are available:
- National Youth Development Center (North-Central).
- National Youth Development Center (North-West)
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports and Development
- National Youth Development Center (North-East)
- Also, the National Youth Development Center (South-East)
- National Youth Development Center (South-South)
- Also, the National Youth Development Center (South-West)
Step 4: Select How You Heard About NYIF
The 4th step is a select box asking you how you knew about NYIF. The following options are available:
- NMFB Staff.
- Google Ads
Step 5: Accept NYIF Terms of Service
The 5th step is a check button requesting you to confirm that the information you provided is true and correct. Click on the button to accept
Step 6: Submit Your Application
Click on the submit button to finally finish your application.
Note: No training fees are required. And it is online training only. And the training duration is 5days. The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund registration portal is https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New.
The youth investment fund application form is found on the page when you open the link above. Also, note that the youth investment fund portal has no closing date yet. However, for more details visit CLICK HERE
NYIF Shortlisted Candidate
If you successfully applied for NYIF and you are pre-qualified, note. You will receive this SMS on your phone. It might read thus:
Dear Applicant, you have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply. https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app. Thank you.
When you receive this SMS the next thing to do is to follow the steps below.
- Visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input Your BVN.
- Click Validate BVN.
- Check if all your details are correct.
- Create a password and confirm the password.
- Click Create Account.
NYIF will send you a verification link to your email address where you will verify your account and proceed to fill in all the necessary information.
We believe this article was helpful. Please feel free to share it with your friends and loved ones.