Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs: Pharmacists are healthcare professionals who specialize in the right way to use, store, preserve, and provide medicine. There is a list of Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs in this article for just continue reading.
Pharmacists distribute prescription drugs to individuals. They also provide advice to patients and other health professionals on how to use or take medication, the correct dose of a drug, and potential side effects.
Plus, they can make sure that a drug won’t interact badly with other medications you take or health conditions you have. Pharmacists also contribute to the research and testing of new drugs. “Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs”
Top 5 Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs
Pharmacists work in pharmacies, medical clinics, hospitals, universities, and government institutions. Below is a list of some Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs for you:
1. Healthcare Consultant in Anadach
Anadach is in search of health consultants based in Lagos, Nigeria. They actively support remote work opportunities, but will expect consultants in this role to be able to attend physical client meetings in Lagos, and elsewhere in Nigeria and West Africa.
However, if you want to join the team, you will be working within teams with colleagues all over the world, and depending on language skills, interest and ability may also work in other countries In the region.
They work across the health sector broadly including pharmaceuticals and health technology. Associate consultants will work in teams as well as directly with clients, depending on the project.
1. You’ll work in teams of typically 2 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
2. Their focus is on emerging markets and your role will include performing primary and secondary research, helping validate hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
3. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members, on select projects.
4. Candidates with strong writing and presentation skills are ideal as you will often be in charge of writing and/or presenting proposals, business plans, policy white papers, client deliverables etc.
1. Healthcare / STEM background
2. Four- six years of work experience preferably within healthcare, international development, or consulting
3. Private Sector experience is required and an MBA is preferred
4. Preferably bi-lingual (English and French, or any other major African language)
5. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Education: Master’s (Required)
7. Experience: Private sector consulting: 4 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 27/08/2022.
2. Pharmacist at Territory Pharmacy Group
Territory Pharmacy is one of the fastest growing health care and pharmacy groups in Australia, They focus on aboriginal healthcare services, aged care facilities, medication management systems, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
What’s the role? Duties include:
1. Counsel customers on their medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC, with the most up-to-date, evidence-based information
2. Execute health services to the highest professional standard
3. Build and maintain relationships with local health professionals
4. Supervise, direct and coach pharmacy assistants and intern pharmacist
5. Implement and follow QCPP policy and procedure to the highest standard
Is this the right role for you? Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
1. Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation
3. A sensitive and culturally safe ability to interact with Aboriginal people
4. An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary health care team
5. Exceptional communication skills with customers and colleagues
Application Deadline: Not fixed
3. Pharmacy Tech Work from Home
This is your chance to begin a long-lasting profession with unlimited opportunity. Find the flexibility you’ve been searching for by taking a moment to finish our online application.
1. Excellent weekly pay
2. Safe Workplace
3. Multiple shifts are offered from morning to night and no experience is needed.
4. You will have ample opportunity for growth
5. Part-time readily available – select the days you want to work
1. Must be able to perform responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
2. Perform all other duties as designated
3. Assist in producing a favourable, professional and safe work environment
- No experience, Willing to train
2. Ability to work within recognized turn-around times
3. Must have outstanding social skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks
4. Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to work both separately and within a team environment
7. Ability to stay organized, regarding the information, follow guidelines and multi-task in a professional and effective way.
Application Deadline: Not Fixed
4. Pharmacist – Iron Pharmacy Group
The Iron Pharmacy Group is a fast-growing pharmacy group with over 30 pharmacies across Australia group focused on aboriginal healthcare service, aged care facilities, medication management systems, health management, personal care and beauty products and nutritional supplements.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Very competitive salary packages
- Substantial financial relocation assistance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What’s the role? Duties include:
1. Supply medicines, including prescription and non-prescription medicines in accordance with the Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations and guidelines and review prescriptions issued by medical professionals to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed
2. Counsel customers on health promotion, disease prevention and proper use of medicines in accordance with prescriptions/directions.
3. Maintain an excellent standard of Customer Service that is superior to the service levels offered by our competitors.
4. Ensure correct data of patients is recorded and report any errors or discrepancies or breaches of ethics that occur in relation to Dispensary Management.
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have: –
1. Full working rights within Australia – Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy with registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia and HMR accreditation – An ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare team. “Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs”
5. Pharmacist at Pure Life Pharmacy Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
1. Counselling patients regarding the appropriate use of medications
2. Overseeing daily ordering, as well as automatic refills
3. Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
4. Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
5. Ensuring the pharmacy complies with all local, state, and federal regulations
6. Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
Application Deadline: 08/08/2022
FAQs on Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about Work from home pharmacist jobs for you:
1. What Pharmacist can do at home?
Pharmacists can land gigs such as writing, editing, reviewing, or consulting—all done from home. Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs.
2. Which Country is best for Foreign pharmacists?
Switzerland: While Swiss pharmacists may not be paid as much as their US counterparts, Switzerland has often been named the country with the highest quality of life based on indexes such as health care, safety, traffic, and pollution. Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs.
3. How can I get a Job in the USA from Nigeria?
To be able to get a career in the United States from Nigeria, the following are some of the basic requirements you need to consider for Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs:
- The level of your experience in your line of the field or area.
- A valid visa document and a passport.
- A well-constructed resume.
- The level of your educational attainment.
- Language proficiency.
4. Where can Nigerian pharmacists work?
Job Opportunities Available for a Pharmacist:
- Community Pharmacist. A community pharmacist makes the drugs you and I take each time the need arises to be available.
- Hospital Pharmacist.
- University Lecturer or Academia.
- Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Government Agencies.
- Consultant pharmacy.
- Science Writers. Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs.
5. How much is a Pharmacist Paid in Nigeria?
An early career Pharmacist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₦1,070,000 based on 48 salaries. A mid-career Pharmacist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₦1,500,000 based on 13 salaries. Work from Home Pharmacist Jobs.
We believe this article on work-from-home pharmacist jobs was helpful if yes, please don’t hesitate to share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.